Keynote Group, a Toronto employment agency and Ottawa Executive Search frim is currently seeking two Intermediate Android Developers FTE (Fulltime Employment) in Toronto. Candidates will be onsite at client locations across the GTA and must be able to communicate with internal team members and client end-users.
Keynote Group is currently seeking (2) two Android Developers for fulltime permanent positions in Toronto. Candidates will be onsite at client locations across the GTA and must be able to communicate with internal team members and client end-users.
NOTE: Candidates must physically be in the GTA. No overseas or out of country resumes accepted
- Experience in Android SDK development, Mobile development
- Developer 1-2 years of experience
- Senior Developer 3+ year of experience
- 3 years in JSON/Java/J2EE/DB web application development
- Experience with Android front-end development
- Strong knowledge of object oriented analysis and design, implementation and maintenance
- Experience with build processes, continuous integration and source control systems (MKS or GIT an asset)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in leading/mentoring technical team members
- A University or College degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of MFC frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone
- Experience with Web services: REST, JAX-RS, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC, SOAP), JDBC
- Development tools: Android Studio, Gradle, Ant/Maven, Stash, GIT, MKS
- Development and platforms: Windows, Unix/Linux, Websphere, Jboss
- Exposure to mobile development and architecture
- Experience working with a distributed team with both onshore and offshore developers.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work within and lead highly effective internal teams and vendors.
- Expert in client architecture
- Expert understanding of performance issues, and real-world experience designing systems to handle massive scale
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working on large scale, multi-component complex distributed systems
- Ability and willingness to understand and acquire new technical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced/often changing environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with teams that may be split between Toronto, Mississauga and London locations.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills.
- Well organized, self-motivated, strong team player.
- Thorough understanding of PMLC and SDLC processes.
- Some project management experience would be an asset.
- Experience in the financial services industry an asset
About Keynote Group:
Keynote Group a Toronto staffing firm is currently seeking Android Developers for IT staffing Contracts in downtown Toronto. We are a Toronto Executive Search firm and Employment Agency specializing in IT contracts in Toronto, Ontario. Keynote Group Ottawa seeks to place IT contractors in Toronto and Ottawa Jobs. Seeking Jobs in Toronto, come visit Keynote Group Ottawa and Keynote Group Toornto.
Keynote additionally offers Finance Jobs in Toronto, human resource jobs in Ottawa, executive search Toronto, executive search Ottawa.