Company: Keynote Group Ottawa – Ottawa staffing firm, IT Ottawa Jobs, Toronto Jobs
Keynote Group is currently seeking multiple iOS Developers for (6) six month contracts in Toronto. Candidates will be onsite at client locations across the GTA and must be able to communicate with internal team members and client end-users. Contractors must be incorporated and available to begin within two weeks.
- Experience in iOS development, Mobile development and Objective C
- Strong knowledge of object oriented analysis and design, implementation and maintenance
- Experience with build processes, continuous integration and source control systems (MKS or GIT an asset)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A University or College degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of MFC frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone.
- Experience with Web services: REST, JAX-RS, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC, SOAP, JDBC.
- Development tools: Xcode, Ant/Maven, Stash, git
- Development and platforms: Windows, Unix/Linux, Websphere, Jboss
- Exposure to mobile architecture
- Understanding of performance issues, and real-world experience designing systems to handle massive scale
- Experience working with a distributed team with both onshore and offshore developers
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work within and lead highly effective internal teams and vendors.
- Expert in client architecture
- Expert understanding of performance issues, and real-world experience designing systems to handle massive scale
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working on large scale, multi-component complex distributed systems
- Ability and willingness to understand and acquire new technical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced/often changing environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with teams that may be split between Toronto, Mississauga and London locations.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills.
- Well organized, self-motivated, strong team player.
- Thorough understanding of PMLC and SDLC processes.
- Some project management experience would be an asset.
- Experience in the financial services industry an asset
Keynote Group Canada, an IT staffing company in Ottawa providing Ottawa Jobs and Ottawa Employment