Mobile Solutions Architect
Company: Keynote Group Ottawa – Ottawa staffing firm, Ottawa Employment Agency, Toronto Jobs
Keynote Group is currently seeking (2) two Mobile Solution Architects for (12) twelve month contracts or permanent in Toronto. Candidates will be onsite at client locations across the GTA and must be able to communicate with internal team members and client end-users. Contractors must be incorporated and available to begin within two weeks.
Strong candidate also seeking permanent opportunities will also be considered for contract to permanent.
NOTE: Candidates must physically be in the GTA. No overseas or out of country resumes accepted
- Min 12+ years of IT experience in implementing solutions
- Senior level experience in the following: (There is no expectation for the Architect to do code development but should have good knowledge on how to architect and develop efficiently. )
- Objective C
- Java / J2EE
- API/Web Services
- Overall 3 years of mobile solution experience
- Experience with back end integrations, legacy etc.
- Experience with end to end design and architecture of system including good knowledge on implementing security, volume transaction etc.
- Strong experience with implementing performance attributes for end to end system
- Must have experience to lead technical leads for implementation
- Very strong with customer interactions and suggesting solutions
- Strong with design patterns and implementations