FICO Blaze Advisor Architect/Developer
Keynote Group Ottawa is currently seeking FICO Blaze Advisor resources for our Toronto location.
Job Description below
- 3-4 years of FICO Blaze Advisor experience
- 6 + years of experience in Java and J2EE technologies
- Blaze Repository migration from 6.X to 7.X
- Working experience with version control systems like GIT, CVS, Clear case, Blaze versioning system and repository administration.
- Build adb and deploy, smoke test in integration environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and related hands-on experience for developing a rule based system.
- Work experience that demonstrates the ability to translate the business requirement into rules format and work with business analyst to ensure business understanding of rule requirements.
- Hands on experience with Blaze rules engine development experience that includes: pattern, rule flow, rule templates, decision table metaphor, etc, Experience with version 6.9 of Fair Isaac’s Blaze Advisor rules engine.
- Executing rules in sequential, complied and rete mode.
- Using blaze debugger to troubleshoot runtime issues. Using brUnit to test rules in blaze advisor.
- Deploying the rules as a service in Java environment. Writing test cases to test deployed Rule service.
- Address performance issues in rule execution.
- Develop a Rule Maintenance Application
- Develop and deploy a rule maintenance application.
- Maintain multiple existing projects including rules entry through RMA or Blaze IDE
- Technical Analysis and Design
- Strong in Java/J2EE and Database – PL/SQL skills
- Expertise in XML and XSD
- Solid understanding of Healthcare- Medical claims processing
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Exceptional analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in a technical implementation capacity
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple requests at once
- Experience managing customer and/or vendor relationships desired
Keynote Group Ottawa – is an Ottawa Executive Search Agency, IT staffing and Toronto Recruitment Agency
Employment Services Ottawa (Keynote Group) is an Ottawa headhunter Agency that is currently seeking Senior Developers and Architects for permanent positions in Toronto, Ontario.
Keynote Group Ottawa specializes in Ottawa Executive Search, Ottawa jobs and Toronto Jobs incuding Toronto Executive Search
We are an Ottawa Search Firm specializing in finding jobs in the City of Ottawa and the City of Toornto, IT consulting in Ottawa and Ottawa Headhunter services. Keynote Group Ottawa places candidates in Executive Search Ottawa positions to gain experience in the Ottawa Employment market by seeking experience with an Ottawa Executive Search firm.