Junior Web Developer – Keynote Ottawa
Keynote Group Ottawa specializes in Ottawa Executive Search, IT jobs Ottawa and is an Ottawa Employment Agency.
Keynote group is currently seeking a Junior Web Developer for this permanent fulltime position at an amazing company in Ottawa East. Our client has a vibrant and exciting corporate culture and with their unprecedented growth needs to grow their team.
What we need from you:
- You are ready to take on the challenge of continuing development and integration of existing web applications.
- You are into innovation, and have great ideas for new products and features and can assist in the development of new plugins.
- You’re web savvy and have solid knowledge and ideally experience with WordPress and PHP development.
- You have an eye for great design and can assist in UI and UX development.
- You’ve worked with front end frameworks like bootstrap for example.
- You are proactive and own issues from beginning to end.
- You are looking for a career, for growth and being part of a fast growing team.
- You are able to focus on competing simultaneous requests yet are detail focused.
- You’ve worked in a Scrum environment.
- HTML 5
- Front end frameworks (bootstrap, etc…)
- Web development experience (extensions, plugins, etc.…)
Nice to Have:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Responsive web design, knowledge & best practices (send us examples!)
- Experience developing and customizing WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience integrating with Rest API’s
- Experience with Git source control
Really want the job? You will blow us away if you have experience with:
- Full stack development experience
- UI, UX Design and implementation
- Salesforce Development Experience
About the Role:
Our clients DevOps team work to deliver integrations which help users to turn call data into actionable business insights. We also work closely with Marketing to support their projects and campaigns.
- Client Development Operations maintain and extend web site, a Restful API, as well as a suite of integrations (including a Salesforce Application, as well as Chrome Extensions and additional integrations with cloud-based operational systems) which add value to the client products and services.
- You will leverage the clients REST API to extend and create new web integrations.
- You will extend the clients WordPress Site, its theme, and maintain/create new plugins.
- You will design and develop new tools/pages for the clients website to aid potential customers and their consideration of our cloud-based business phone offering
- It is a full-time position, with an opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility and development projects.
What you will do Day-to-Day
- Arrive at the office with time to review your tasks. Don’t forget to brew your preferred coffee or tea in our stocked kitchen.
- Your day to day from will differ. There is always something new and exciting to tackle.
- Support, debug and fix end users Integration (Chrome Extension, Salesforce Application, etc..) issues
- Extend the functionality of the clients Chrome Extension, and the Salesforce Application.
- Design and develop new web integrations.
- Aid the Marketing team with any WordPress/PHP customizations for the clients website
- Extend and maintain Marketing’s tracking (Google Analytics) and tags (Google Tag Manager) for our website
- When issues come up review them the team and work towards a solution.
When you think it could not get any better – You can’t handle the perks!
- Opportunity to work for the Canadian Telecom Employer of Choice and Best Business in 2015. (Among other amazing kudos!)
- Success is measured in ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
- Strong work/life balance
- Hockey rink in our backyard in the winter (skate it all out)
- Patio in the backyard in the summer (hint – the patio has wifi coverage)
- Foosball – all year round (bring your mad foosball skills)
- Team BBQ’s
- Beer Fridays
- $2000 in health & wellness benefits
This is an in-office position – we need you to be in the middle of all the action!
Keynote Group Ottawa – Ottawa Executive Search Agency
Employment Services Ottawa is an Ottawa headhunter Agency that is currently seeking Junior Web Developers for permanent placement in Ottawa.
Keynote Group Ottawa specializing in Ottawa Executive Search and Ottawa IT jobs.
We are an Ottawa Search Firm specializing in jobs in Ottawa, IT consulting in Ottawa and Ottawa Headhunter services. Keynote Group Ottawa seeks to place candidates in Executive Search positions and to gain experience in the Ottawa Employment market by seeking experience with an Ottawa Executive Search firm.